The newest generation technology for the best signal quality
Excellent signal quality with minimum harmonic distortion, as well as the high signal-to-noise ratio, result in first-class test performance. The illuminated display makes it easy to read all the necessary parameters during testing.
Our linear amplifiers can be operated on shakers with permanent magnets and on shakers with additional field power. They are also DC capable and allow coupling with equipment that enables load compensation.
Our product range of linear power amplifiers ensures a power range of up to 1600VA sine wave. All devices can be operated in voltage or current mode. Addressed to your needs, our analog power amplifiers can also be customized.
Advantages of Our Analog Power Amplifier at a Glance:
- Equipped with state-of the-art power semi conductors of the latest generation
- Excellent signal quality
- Lowest distortion
- High signal and signal-to-noise ratio
- Maximum safety for amplifiers and shakers due to internal protective circuitry
- Backlit LCD/OLED display
- Operation with additional field power possible
- DC capable
- Operates in voltage and current mode
- Customized adaptations possible
Would you like an individual product consultation? We’re happy to advise!